Background

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Boooooo For Drunk People!

I got hit by an uninsured drunk driver.

There's no other way to say it. And I wasn't even in my vehicle. I was driving a 2008 Honda Accord, which was on loan to us from a dealership. I wasn't injured, but the car surely was. The drunk man hit me and ran, but I got this license plate number. I thought that everything was going to be just fine...

The police showed up and informed me that they caught the hit-and-runner. He was definately drunk, and had actually hit another person a block down from where he hit me. They arrested him and got all of his "insurance" information. Come to find out, he has no insurance, aka, he doesn't have to take financial responsibilty for his actions.

Anyway, to make a long story short. My Jeep has been in the shop for over a month, and we now have to pay for the stupid decisions of a drunk man. But look on the bright side...It can only get better from here.

1 comment:

MaryRuth said...

Boo to drunk people. I hope they're putting him in Jail!!