Background

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bonnie & Clyde

We have new baby kittens! Brandon found them out a job site in Lafayette while he was working. They stumbled upon the poor things behind a dumpster. Brandon said there were quite a few back there but all except 2 ran off. Of course, when Brandon told me about them, I couldn’t say no. The poor things would’ve died! So I told him to bring ‘em home. I know. We’re pretty much a rescue center for animals… but that’s ok. We love them all!
Bonnie

Clyde

Look how little!!!

4 comments:

Jeff and Emily said...

so cute!! I wouldn't be able to say no to those darlings either :)

Tim and Ginny Garner said...

When they start tearin' up your furniture and hissing at everyone, you'll learn!

Holly said...

Those are some cute little kitties. I love the names, classic. I can't wait to meet the newest members of the Tingle farm :)

Anonymous said...

Awww....reminds of me of Newton when he was a kitty. They grow so fast!