Background

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Atlanta Trip

Here are a few more pics from the Atlanta trip! These are the ones from Adi's camera. Thanks Adrienne, for the cute pics!

Doesn't Brandon look pumped? Get a hold of yourself, B! Haha...

Me and Adi posing in front of a habitat where you couldn't see anything :) I guess we're cute enough to look at! :)

Mike looking picture perfect! Can't even tell that it was starting to get hot out there!

I look like a deer in headlights, but Brandon looks super cute! :)

I love this pic of us! This was at the Tropical Reef exhibit.

The cute couple, Mike and Adi, in front of the Tropical Reef exhibit!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

We had great fun! The whale sharks were probably my favorite at the aquarium and the gorillas and sun bear were my favorite at the zoo! Where do yall want to go next?