Background

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

3 Years and Counting!

Today we celebrated our 3 year anniversary! I can't believe that it's been so long! It seems like just a little while ago I was looking at a picture of Brandon on Mrs. Nelwyn's refrigerator thinking, "if only I could go on one date with him... I think I could be happy!". Little did I known that I would marry that boy! :) And I wouldn't have it any other way! I absolutely love Brandon with all my heart! He is an incredible man and an amazing husband... and I know he is going to be a wonderful daddy!

That's right, friends! We are proud to announce that we are officially expecting a new member to our little family!!! Not only did we celebrate our 3 year anniversary today, but we also celebrated the 8 week mark for our new Baby Tingle! :D

We are soooooo excited to start our family together and I wouldn't have chosen anyone other than Brandon!!! Happy Anniversary, babe! I love you!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations you two!!! What a perfect way to celebrate your 3 year anniversary. You guys are such a good couple... baby tingle is lucky to have parents like you :) Good luck with the pregnancy, hope you're not feeling too sick!

Tim and Ginny Garner said...

Wow! That's awesome. Congratulations on putting up with my old roommate for 3 years and for the baby! Y'all are amazing and will make beautiful babies. I can't wait to see you guys again so I can give y'all each a big hug.

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

How exciting!

Ivy said...

Congratulations!! You're going to have the cutest kids! I'm due around the end of June (but haven't really told everyone yet...)

Anonymous said...

Congrats you two! Thats awesome! Being pregnant is a wonderful thing. Hope you are feel well. Happy 3 years!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats you two! Thats awesome! Being pregnant is a wonderful thing. Hope you are feel well. Happy 3 years!!!!

Jared, Keri,Ashlyn,Anderson & Jaxon said...

CONGRATS! We are so excited that we will be having another niece or nephew join the family. We love you guys and Happy 3rd Anniversary.

Adrienne said...

Yay! We are so excited! Happy Anniversary! We love you!

Amilyn -N- Brandon said...

Thanks for all of the warm wishes! We have the best friends and family!!! I'm happy to say that I'm feeling pretty well; just get a little nauseated at night before bed. So I'm pretty lucky!
Tim, we can't wait to see you either!! It's been waaaaay too long!!! Hopefully, we'll see you soon!
Ivy, that's soooo exciting! I can't believe your preggars again!! Congratulations!!!
Anyway, thanks again for everyone's comments! We love you all!!!

Melissa said...

sweet! I hope everything goes well with your pregnancy.