Background

Thursday, April 28, 2011

8 Months Prego :)

So I've hit the 8 month mark!  I really didn't expect this day to come so quickly.  I feel like its all gone by so fast... And there's a TON of stuff that I still need to do before he gets here!  Mainly getting Brayden's room all ready for him... I'm anxious to get it all finished.  I do have to say there are parts of pregnancy that I absolutely love, like feeling Brayden moving around (although he makes my ribs sore sometimes) and parts of pregnancy that I don't love so much, like tossing and turning and waking up a million times to go to the bathroom during the night!  But I'll take it all!  I know I'll get even less sleep once he's here...  I've had a very easy pregnancy and feel very blessed to be expecting our first child!  Only 8 weeks (hopefully) left!!!

32 Weeks!
 

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

you look so great!!! i can't wait for you to get everything all ready for him too! and pack your hospital bag (i have some suggestions, i over-packed, which i will not do again now that I know what is a need and what isn't ;) and there is nothing like putting his little clothes away and making his little bed...it is such a sweet time! i'm going to predict that you will have him before your actual due date. i'll say he will be here by june 15th. you should take a poll!!

Amilyn -N- Brandon said...

Oh yay! I definitely need help with knowing what to pack for the hospital! And I think you're right... I have a feeling he'll come a little early too! My mom was 2 weeks early with her 1st one... I'm just hoping I'm not late!

Matt and Autumn Stone said...

You look so cute!!! Can't wait for your man and Coop to meet- they'll be so close in age!