Background

Thursday, November 10, 2011

4 Months

I'm a little late with Brayden's 4 month update, but oh well!  :)  He was 15lbs 5oz (50th) and 26 inches long (almost 90th).  Brayden has really gotten talkative this month, and there have been several times where I've had to take him out of Sacrament Meeting or Sunday School because he's being too loud.  :)  But that's ok... I love his babbling.  He also loves chewing on his fingers these days.  His doctor said that she can feel his bottom, right tooth starting to make its way to the surface.  Woohoo!  Anyway, here are a few pics leading up to 4 months!

The day of his 4 mth check-up and my 1st Friday at home!

It's funny b/c I sleep like this too :)


LOVES those fingers

Happy Boy

Our church outfit!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

he looks a lot like his daddy!