Background

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our House

We finally have a place to call our own! Our beautiful new home is now located at 42483 Ferguson Lane.

We haven't moved into it quite yet (we're waiting to get the electricity turned on), but we're definately working hard to get it ready for when we do. When we first got it, the shutters were a hunter green color. That's not really my favorite, so I decided to take them down and paint them.
So Brandon took the shutters off, and I got busy painting them black. They look pretty awesome, if I do say so myself! 8)

Once I was done, Brandon put them back on the trailer.

We absolutely love our new house!!! And can't wait to move in!
Oh, and Blaze loves it too. 8) The 1st time we took him to see it, he ran circles in the living room around the couches! It was too cute!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Yey! We can't wait to have yall down the road!!! It is absolutely beautiful! My favorite part is the huge tub and pantry! Woohoo!!!

Kathy said...

We want to see pictures of the inside of the trailer. Congrats. We are excited for yall.