Background

Monday, November 10, 2008

I love my Hunny!


Today is our 1 year Anniversary!!!

On this day one year ago, I woke up at Ms. Kim's house with my mother, sister Maver, and BFF Angelique. We went and got our hair done and headed to the Baton Rouge LDS temple. It was there that I was sealed for all eternity to my most favorite person in the world!

I just want Brandon to know how much I love him! I'm so glad that I married him exactly one year ago today. He is my best friend and my sweetheart. He is a wonderful husband and will one day be an amazing father! I am very grateful to my Heavenly Father for putting me in his path.

Anyway, to celebrate, we woke up this morning and exchanged gifts! Brandon tried to convince me to give gifts last night, but I compromised and we gave them this morning at 6:30 am! I got him headers for his hemi truck (which he has been wanting for a while now)
and he got me DIAMOND EARRINGS!!! I don't have a picture yet but I'm sure we'll take pictures tonight... They are soooo beautiful and I absolutely love them!

I have the best hubby ever!

Happy Anniversary, Brandon!

4 comments:

Jared, Keri,Ashlyn,Anderson & Jaxon said...

Happy Anniversary Amilyn & Brandon.

Love ya,
Jared,Keri & Ashlyn

Holly said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe that it has already been a year. Hope y'all had a great day.

BRENTandROBIN + three said...

Congratulations on 1-YEAR!!! We should try and all get together some time near the holiday. Maybe we can put something together.

MaryRuth said...

Congrats!! I still can't believe you are old enough to be married!