Background

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Boys will be boys...

Monday I came home early from work to study for my MNT final. I was inside studying my little heart out when I heard Brandon scream from the front door, "Babe! Come see what we caught!" He was supposed to be outside with Mike fixing the chicken coop so that no more chicken hawks could get in. Apparently they had finished that project and went to look for snakes out by the goat fence, and guess what...they found one! :) They were quite proud.

I love my country boy! :)

3 comments:

Jamie Hamilton said...

yuck!

Jared, Keri,Ashlyn,Anderson & Jaxon said...

I'm not a big fan of snakes. I would die if Jared brought a snake up to the house.

Amilyn -N- Brandon said...

lol. Yeah, it definitely did not come into the house. We're actually giving it to a boy from church who LOVES snakes.