Background

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Winter Wonderland

Ok. So it snowed. In southern Louisiana. And it snowed a lot! Enough said. :) This is what I saw when I opened the front door this morning!






It was a bit more than an inch of snow, as you can see.

YAY!!!

Brandon, Snow [the yellow lab], and Pete.
Max playing in the snow. He soon realized that it was extremely cold and wet and headed back inside.
Sweet pea and iPod found refuge under the tree. I don't think they were too fond of the snow.

3 comments:

Gayla said...

Hey! Is this Amilyn from the Lake Charles ward (a few years ago)!?! I found you from a comment you left on Lynetta's blog. Congrats on your wedding and new life.

I was seriously thinking about your mom the other day. I just loved her! She was one of the BEST visiting teachers I ever had. Please tell her hello! How is Mavanie doing? She was always a GREAT babysitter!

Jared, Keri,Ashlyn,Anderson & Jaxon said...

Crazy! Snow in Louisiana. I understand that my dad did a 360 in the middle of the interstate from hitting a spot in the road and it took him for a spin. I can imagine how wild it was with Louisiana folks not knowing how to drive in the snow.

Amilyn -N- Brandon said...

Oh, it was certainly CRAZY! On the news, it said that there had be 17 major wrecks before 7am! LA people definintely don't know who to drive in!