Background

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Graduation

So I've finally GRADUATED! Yay! No more stressing over homework or exams! No more waking up at 6am (at least on a daily basis)! No more crazy professors! I'm just thrilled to pieces!!! I never thought this day would come; it seemed like it never would. But I can finally hold my offical degree in my hand at last! However, like the 9o% of college graduates who don't choose a career that puts their degree to work, I too will not be using my expertise in Nutrition. I am offically a software developer! Haha. A bit odd how that worked out, but that's life. Anyway, here are a few pics from graduation. These are from Ms. Kim's camera. I'll have more when Wendy emails the other pics to me. :)
Me while I was waiting to walk on stage to get my dipolma! Suprisingly enough, they said my whole name correctly!
Me and Hubby
Ms. Kim, Brandon, Me, and Lauren (The background is wonderful, huh?)

5 comments:

Gayla said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your Mama raised one sharp girl!

richbellesnbeausonbayou said...

Congrats! You look great in that cap and gown!!!

Adrienne said...

yay!!! We are so excited for you! Happy Graduation! No more school! (at least until grad school?!) that's what my dad always says...not something you want to think about for a while, right?!

Melissa said...

Good job! you look beautiful!

Amilyn -N- Brandon said...

Thanks to everyone! Y'all are great!