Background

Saturday, May 23, 2009

My New Garden!

So I've been waiting til I was done with school before I trying to plant a garden! So the time has finally come! Brandon tilled the ground where we're going to plant! I think his tractor's sexy :)

We've got yellow squash, cucumber, and bell peppers.

We thought we'd try out some watermelon too! :) Oh, and we also got some basil. Hopefully everything turns out yummy!

While we were at Ole Time Feed buying our plants, we got some new baby chicks . They were on sale :) Buy a bag of starter feed (which we had to do anyway) and get 10 baby chicks free! Pretty awesome.


And just in case you haven't seen our new goat, Slick Willy, here's a pic.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Wow, I'm impressed. I hope you know that will drive out there to steal your watermelons. Those baby chicks are super cute, and that was a pretty good deal u got on them. :)