Background

Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!

Yesterday I turned 25! I can't believe it! I sit back and think about my life and realize how incredibly blessed I am. I truly have so much to be grateful for. One of those many things would be my family. I have amazing parents and siblings (and their families) and I have the best in-laws that treat me like their own! And it goes without saying, but I have an incredible husband whom I love and think the world of! I'm so grateful for him and for the opportunity that we have to be parents to one of Heavenly Father's precious children!




Anyway, my birthday was awesome.  It wasn't too much out of the norm, but it really was a great day. When I got home from work, Brandon and I went over to Ninfa's (my favoritest restaurant) for dinner.  Needless to say, it was super yummy.  Brayden really enjoyed it as well :)  He was really moving around a lot during dinner.  I'd have to say it's his favorite restaurant too!  ;)  After we finished, we rented a movie and hung out with each other for the rest of the night!  My idea of fun.  :)

For my birthday, Brandon got me a bluetooth ear piece, which is really cute.  I have to drive to Denham everyday for work and am always on my cell phone, so I was really excited about this gift.  And he's also going to take me to the New Orleans Aquarium as part 2 to my birthday!  I'm really excited and it'll be the last time I get to go before I have Brayden.  Mrs. Kim and Mr. Todd got me some beautiful roses and some really useful green stuff ;)  They also got a delicious chocolate cake from Ambrosia.  MawMaw and PawPaw also gave me some birthday money to go spend on myself!  And Garrett (my sweet little bro-in-law) got me a pedicure along with my favorite candy, strawberry sour straws!


As I stated earlier, I have an AMAZING family and am so grateful for everyone!  Thanks again for my gifts and all of the birthday wishes!  Love you all!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Happy Birthday, mamma!!! You deserve it all and I'm so glad you get to have a massage! I can't believe that you only have 5 weeks left until that little boy is here! How exciting :)