Background

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

22 Weeks!

We're at 22 weeks!  Brayden is really moving around A LOT these days.  He especially becomes active at night... to the point where I can feel him from the outside of my tummy.  Brandon was able to feel him kick for the first time this past Sunday night, which was really neat!  So far, I've been the only one who could feel the little guy, so it was exciting that Brandon could finally feel him.  :)

On a different note, I don't think my tummy can stretch any further!  I feel like I'm gonna pop sometimes...  I know, I know...  It only gets worse.  I just don't really understand how it's even possible.  Other than that, everything is wonderful!  I actually like being pregnant!  :)

5 comments:

Jared, Keri,Ashlyn,Anderson & Jaxon said...

What a cute little tummy.You look great. It's amazing how the body works to hold that little bundle of joy.

Adrienne said...

Cute belly! That's great that B got to feel him! Haha get ready for some serious stretching to come! Heavy on the tummy butter!

Amilyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amilyn said...

Well thanks! And I'm def laying the tummy butter on thick!! Hahaha...

Anonymous said...

If you think right now your belly can't stretch anymore then just wait til your 40 weeks! I remember worrying thinking to myself how is this ever going to be normal again! Lol but I promise it will go back. Once again you look great!