Background

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's A Boy!!!

Today, our suspicions were confirmed!  
We are having a baby boy!!!
The ultrasound tech told us so quickly that we had to double-check that we heard her correctly. I have to admit, we would've been surprised (definitely not disappointed) if it would've been a girl. And we would've probably had to carry Brandon out on a gurney! Lol! But all-in-all, we are just very grateful that the baby is developing just like he should be. Here's a pic we snuck after we found out.
Proud parents!

For those who don't know, we've pretty much had our names picked out since Day# 1.  We are 99% sure that his name will be Brayden Joseph! First name starts with a B and middle name Joseph just like his Daddy and PawPaw!

Our handsome boy!

His arm and hand

His little feet

His foot and leg

His spine

And finally, the "proof" he's a boy! :)

Me at 20 weeks!  Please excuse my outfit!  I just changed into something more comfy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for y'all! Drew will have a playmate now! I love the name Brayden. That is what me and Kevin had picked out if we had a boy. You look great for 20 weeks!!

Brandy said...

Congrats to both of you!!! I can't wait to meet him this Summer :) Eric is pretty excited his name will be Brayden...that's Eric's middle name :)

Adrienne said...

Yay!! We are excited for yall! Can't wait til he gets here! Mike wouldn't let me post Drew's peepee pic :( I love it! He will be so cute and sweet! Congrats, again!

Amilyn -N- Brandon said...

Thanks everyone!
Alissa, I just hope I look like you AFTER I have my baby! You look awesome!! And Avery is super cute too.

Brandy, I was debating on whether or not I could use Brayden because I knew it was Eric's middle name... But I figured middle names are still up for grabs :D Hopefully he'll come a little early so he'll be ready to go for the reunion...

And Adi, I asked Brayden if I could put his little teetee on the website and he was proud of himself and said sure ;)

Jared, Keri,Ashlyn,Anderson & Jaxon said...

CONGRATS! You got some really good ultrasound pictures. I love them....Now the waiting starts till Brayden is here for all of us to love on him :0)

Kim Heil said...

I am soooo excited about my little "grandson!" It's still hard to believe. I love him already. :)

Matt and Autumn Stone said...

yay!! so exciting! I don't care what we have but for Matt's sake I hope it's a boy! He'll been calling him our boy name for weeks and already put his 2 cents in for a boy....we'll see in 5 weeks~!

Amilyn -N- Brandon said...

Congrats, Autumn! I was the same way. Just wanted a healthy little baby. Brandon was just like Matt. Called him a boy from the very beginning! He even had many of family calling it a he too! But turns out he was right :) Anyway, your next 5 weeks will pass by soooo quickly! It's blown by for us! Keep us posted!