Background

Saturday, February 5, 2011

We have puppies!!!

A few days ago, Brandon woke up to find 5 puppies in the dog house!  Kinley (our black Great Dane) had been pregnant, but we weren't expecting them for another little while so we were quite surprised. It was crazy cold that day so Brandon decided to bring them all inside.  Not too much longer, Kinley had her 6th puppy!  I thought she had finished delivering them, so I headed to work and Brandon stuck around a while longer.  She ended up having 2 more while I was driving to work and then one more after Brandon had left for school.  So that makes 9 altogether!

They are the cutest little pups!  They are Great Dane/Rottweiler mixes...  I know... They're basically going to be huge Rottweilers.  Hopefully we can find them all really good homes once they turn about 6 weeks.  We have 6 copper and 3 black pups.  We haven't determine how many are female/male yet.  We have been trying not to mess with them too terribly much.  Anyway, here are some pics!



4 comments:

Adrienne said...

they are so cute! I definitely can't come over and see them or I might want one. And I really don't want one ;) I love how tiny they are! Kinnley looks like she is going great being a new mama!

Brandy said...

SOOO cute!! I made the mistake of showing the kids these pics....nothing but four kids whining for a puppy for the past 10 minutes!! I don't blame them, I LOVE puppies :)

Amilyn -N- Brandon said...

ROFL! That is too funny! Tell them they can have pick of the litter! They just have to find they're way down here to pick it up! ;)

Brandy said...

That would be tempting....if Chuch didn't just eat and throw up his 25th pair of dirty panties!! Sicko!