Background

Friday, July 22, 2011

1 Month Old!

I can't believe my little man is already 1 month old!  Time has gone by so quickly...  I definitely have been able to see the little changes in him since his debut.  ;)  He's definitely grown a lot.  Much longer and definitely heavier (both great things!). I love all of his facial expressions and how he smiles randomly when he sleeps.  But I've noticed that he is especially smiley right after he eats and has just drifted off to sleep.  I love it, love it!  He also makes the cutest face when he cries.  He pokes his bottom lip out and actually says "waaa".  It's the saddest yet cutest thing in the world!  I love being a mommy, and it's definitely getting easier.  Those first few weeks were rough!  Anyway, here are some pictures from Brayden's first month of his life!










2 comments:

Adrienne said...

he definitely looks more like you...it see it so many of his pictures! what a sweet boy!

AmyB said...

What a cute and sweet boy. I am sure you are a wonderful momma :)