Background

Monday, July 18, 2011

Brayden Has Arrived

Brayden Joseph Tingle has finally arrived!  He decided to give his daddy the ultimate Father's Day gift and came on June 19, 2011.  I'm a little late on the blog post, but better late than never!  :)  He was born at 7:07pm and weighed a whopping 8lbs 13oz and was 21.5 inches long.  Don't ask me how he fit in my tummy b/c I really don't know...  Well, I do know... I was massive!  Anyway, we love our new little man in the family and feel so blessed to have him!

On the way to the hospital!

Minutes after Brayden was born

Isn't he precious?!

One of the first looks at the world!  :)

We didn't do so well coordinating which camera to look at...

Mommy and Brayden's first picture together!  (And yes, I know my hair is crazy!)

Daddy and Brayden's first picture together!


Grandpa, Mimi, Daddy and Brayden

Memaw and Brayden
Grandad and Brayden

PawPaw, Mimi and Brayden

Aunt Mavanie and Brayden

Uncle Garrett and Brayden

Aunt Lauren and Brayden

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My baby arrived on Father's day a year ago! It's the perfect father's day gift. And little Brayden is strikingly handsome!! congrats congrats. Being a mom can be tough but it is soooo worth it. Love the pictures!