Background

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

16 and Graduated!

So I cannot believe that my little sister, Mavanie, has officially graduated!!! Brandon and I just want her to know how proud we are of her! Especially graduating a WHOLE year early! A lot of hard work went into completing all of her work on time. So, congratulations, Mavers! We love you!!!
The Graduate and the Birthday Girl

She actually ended up graduating on my birthday, so that was pretty cool! We went to Lake Charles that afternoon. When we arrived, my mom took Mavanie and I to get our nails and toes done. Thanks Mom!!!



Here are so pics of the occasion :)


Joel, Jared, Dad, Mavers, Mom, and Me :)

Jared, Anderson, Mavers, Keri, and Ashlyn

Mavanie and Eli

The brothers (Jared and Joel) and Mavanie

Mavanie, Anderson, and Ashlyn...Look at that baby's smile! Precious!!

He was kinda cute... so I decided to take him home with me ;)

1 comment:

Gayla said...

Congrats Mavanie way to go!! What are you moving on to now?