Background

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Yay for Baby Goats!

At about 3:45pm this afternoon I got a text from Brandon. I looked down, and there I saw a picture of the cutest little black goat I've ever seen!!! Maggie finally gave birth to a little girl! She doesn't have a name yet. It was Adrienne's birhtday today so she gets to honor of naming the cute little thing. :)

Anyway, here are a few pics of the baby girl!

Nice and healthy! She looks just like her daddy (Slick Willy)!

Maggie Mae and her new baby girl! She's soooo cute and tiny!

Only a few minutes old and already standing! :) This is the picture Brandon took and texted to me. It was a few minutes after she was born. She walked right up to B for her close-up shot!

3 comments:

Jared, Keri,Ashlyn,Anderson & Jaxon said...

How cute! Can't wait to bring the kids to see the new addition.

AmyB said...

Cute. We have to stop by the "farm" soon.

Amilyn -N- Brandon said...

Definitely! Just let me know when you want to drop by! We'd love to have you!