Background

Saturday, May 15, 2010

We love you, Mr. Brette!

Brandon's dad, Mr. Brette, came down this past Friday for Garrett's graduation and unexpectedly it was to be our very last visit with him before he leaves for Iraq. We just want him to know how much we love him! We are so grateful for all that he does for us and especially grateful for the selfless sacrifice of protecting our country. Mr. Brette, we are proud to have you as our Dad/Father-in-law!


Mrs. Traci, Garrett, and Mr. Brette

Amilyn, Mr. Brette, and Brandon

Mr. Brette and Lauren

Mr. Brette and Garrett

Ever since I first met Brandon, I've always heard stories about Mr. Brette. From stories of mountain biking, to service projects, to going under cover as an operative for the ATC. I could tell early on that Brandon truly loves and admires his father. As I got to know Mr. Brette, I began to understand why.

I want to thank you, Mr. Brette, for all that you've done, for who you are as a father. I'm grateful for the example that you set for Brandon as he was growing up. Because of your example, Brandon is an incredible man. I know that one day he will be a great father, because he wants to be just like you.

We are truly grateful for you, and love you very much! We will miss you greatly and can't wait for your return!

No comments: